CASA Function: singularities
Compute singularities of a specified plane curve.
- A : planecurve
- Algebraic set in implicit representation specifying an irreducible plane curve.
- T : table
- A table of singularities of the given plane curve.
- The function yields a table of singularities of the plane curve A.
- Singularities are represented by a table T where T[i] is a list of i-fold (projective) points on A.
- This procedure does not compute neighboring singularities. Additional information on the trace of computation is provided by the userinfo routine.