What is GROEBNER?
GROEBNER is a system for computing Groebner bases. It differs from other
implementations in (at least) the following aspects:
Thus, GROEBNER should be a useful tool
- The source code is distributed and publically available free of
- The library is written in C.
- A simple but efficient mechanism of polymorphism is
implemented that enables the user to adjust the library to a wide
variety of coefficient domains, power product and polynomial
representations, admissible orderings, selection strategies for pairs etc.
- for those who want to do research in Groebner bases theory and
applications and, hence, need access to all details of the
- and also for those who want to apply the algorithm as a black
box, possibly as a subalgorithm in a larger implementation, and need
- Detailed version
- Short version
Maintained by: Dipl.-Ing. Wolfgang Windsteiger
Last modified: Mon Jan 5 12:16:15 MET 1998