The RISC Algorithm Language (RISCAL)
[Back to RISCAL Main Page]
See below for a video presentation on RISCAL.
Click to watch video (MP4, best viewed in 1920x1080
Click to download plain PDF for printing
Further slide presentations on RISCAL:
- Mathematical Model Checking for Computer Science Education
Invited talk at ICAI 2020, 11th International Conference on Applied Informatics,
Eger, Hungary, January 30, 2020.
- Logic and Semantic Technologies for Computer Science Education
Invited talk at Informatics’2019, 2019 IEEE 15th International Scientific Conference on Informatics, Poprad, Slovakia, November 20, 2019.
- Logic as a Path to Enlightenment (Work in
CME-EI 2018, Hagenberg, Austria, August 17, 2018.
- Validating Mathematical Theories and
Algorithms with RISCAL
CICM 2018, Hagenberg, Austria, August 15, 2018.
- Implementing Logic by Semantics: The RISCAL
Approach to Automating Program Reasoning over Finite Domains
Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia, March 28, 2018.
- Semantic Technologies for CS Education
Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia, July 11, 2017.
Last modified: March 28, 2018