The RISC Algorithm Language (RISCAL)
[Back to RISCAL Main Page]
See below for a video presentation on RISCAL.
Click to watch video (MP4, best viewed in 1920x1080
Click to download plain PDF for printing
Further slide presentations on RISCAL:
- Teaching Logic, Formalization, and Verification by Analyzing Theories and Algorithms with the RISCAL Model Checker
Invited talk at MTF 2022, Model Theoretic Logics and their Frontiers, Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics, Budapest, Hungary,
World Logic Day 2022, January 15, 2022.
- First-Order Logic in Finite Domains:
Where Semantic Evaluation Competes with SMT Solving
9th International Symposium on Symbolic Computation in Software Science (SCSS 2021), Hagenberg, Austria, September 8, 2021.
- Mathematical Model Checking for Computer Science Education
Invited talk at ICAI 2020, 11th International Conference on Applied Informatics,
Eger, Hungary, January 30, 2020.
- Logic and Semantic Technologies for Computer Science Education
Invited talk at Informatics’2019, 2019 IEEE 15th International Scientific Conference on Informatics, Poprad, Slovakia, November 20, 2019.
- Logic as a Path to Enlightenment (Work in
CME-EI 2018, Hagenberg, Austria, August 17, 2018.
- Validating Mathematical Theories and
Algorithms with RISCAL
CICM 2018, Hagenberg, Austria, August 15, 2018.
- Implementing Logic by Semantics: The RISCAL
Approach to Automating Program Reasoning over Finite Domains
Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia, March 28, 2018.
- Semantic Technologies for CS Education
Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia, July 11, 2017.
Last modified: March 28, 2018