Computation of a subset of exceptional divisors from the EM entry of a
tagged object that pose problems in the transversality problem in the
resolution and which is canonical in a certain sense (see the paper
with working title "Explicit Normal Crossings Tests for Faster
- the list of c-1'st partial derivatives,
- the list of indices to IND (defining the suspicious
- the list of indices to IND defining those IND elements
with respect to which partial differentiation can be performed,
- generators of the ideal of the singular locus (including
- the list of indeterminates,
- the regular system of parameters over the chart,
- the PDER matrix for IND.
- A list of indices to EM, selecting those exceptional
divisors that have no normal crossings with a hypersurface of
maximal contact in H and a in a certain sense canonical.