Testing whether a given list of hypersurfaces over some affine chart
has normal crossing.
If the last argument is given, the equations in in F without the
last one are assumed to define hypersurfaces with normal crossing, and
only the last equation is checked against the previous ones.
- a list of coordinate ring elements, defining the
hypersurfaces to be tested,
- the list of variables of the chart,
- the list of dependencies of S,
- the regular parameters of the chart,
- the differentiation matrix over the chart,
- (optional) anything, e.g. the boolean value: true.
- (boolean) true if the hypersurfaces defined by F have
normal crossing, false otherwise.