This procedure tests whether the blowing up variety is completely
covered by the charts generated in
`desing/blowup2`, or further charts are
- the unrotated equations of the images of the exceptional
divisors for the charts computed so far,
- the unrotated equations of the inverted functions for each
blowing ups made so far,
- the equations of the blowing up center,
- the DEP2 entry of the original chart (whose blowing up
is being computed),
- the variables of the original chart, without
- the codimension of the center in the original chart.
- boolean: true if the blowing up variety is completely
covered by the charts generated so far, false otherwise.