An additional blowing up procedure that is not used in the algorithm
but might be useful for the user to compute blowing ups of ideals.
The variables can be anything except t and the ones of the pattern
yi for all nonnegative i. The procedure selects the minimal
initial generator set for J.
- a list of polynomials from k[S],
- a list of representatives of elements from
- a list of variables.
- a list of three sublists:
- a list of polynomials from k[S][Y], generators for the blown
up ideal (it is homogeneous in the y's),
- the list S,
- the list of new variables Y, of the pattern yi.