Go backward to Specification
Go up to Top
Go forward to Safety and Closure
- Weaker condition
- Additional assumption :
- Law of nature, e.g. monitonicity of time in real-time specifications:
( in R) and always [ in (,
- Interface refinement i.e. relation between low-level tuple of
and its high-level representation , e.g. sequence of bits interpreted as
- Assumption about modeling of reality, e.g. interleaving assumption.
- Only needed for open systems.
- In complete system, is part of system specifications.
Id: spec1.tex,v 1.1 1996/05/13 09:04:04 schreine Exp schreine