Go up to Top
Go forward to Composed Specifications
Parallel Program Composition
- Large systems built from small parts.
- Deduce system properties from components
- cobegin pi || ...|| pi
- S and ...and S
- Composition is conjunction.
- Best way for proving properties of composite systems.
- Use TLA as the logical basis
- Specification of components.
- Specification of environment.
- Composite specifications arise from:
- Decompose system into smaller parts.
- Compose parts to form larger system.
Id: spec1.tex,v 1.1 1996/05/13 09:04:04 schreine Exp schreine