Go backward to Bounded Buffer
Go up to Top
Go forward to Example
- Basic combinator ''
- behaves like or like .
- When one performs its first action, other is discarded.
- If both alternatives are allowed, selection is non-deterministic.
- Combining forms
- Summation of two agents.
- Sequencing alpha. of action alpha and agent .
- Different levels of abstractions
- Agent can be expressed directly in terms of its interaction with
environment (, Buff).
- Agent can be expressed indirectly in terms of its composition of sammer
Id: ccs1.tex,v 1.1 1996/06/05 15:04:53 schreine Exp schreine