Mathematical Methods in Kinematics
Time and Place: 8:30-10:00, T 406/1.
The lecture will lean on the winter school. If you have time
to participate, please do so. The material will of the school will be revisited and the exercises given in the school will be
Parts of the lecture will be replaced by expert talks in the special semester
on rigidity on flexibility at RICAM. Notice that you need to
register (it is free).
- Matroids and their rigidity of frameworks>
- Motion polyomials, factorisation, and application to mechanism design
- bar-and-rigidity and its variants
- rigidity in sensor networks, formation control, and material science
- robot control using computer algebra
- flexible structures