A Shot in Hagenberg
Formatting Instruction for the Final Version
Deadline: Oct. 7th
Formatting instruction (Sample file in the same time):
Sample LaTeX source (including the class file etc.):
Please send the final version by e-mail till Oct. 7th.
The mail format should be:
- Page numbers should be deleted!
- The final version should be send as a PDF format file.
For some tips to create PDF files, please see the formating instruction.
If you can not create PDF file, we accept also PS file.
(In this case, if possible please send also
the LaTeX source + all relevant files which are necessay
to produce PS file so that we can create the PDF file immeditately.)
- Please try to make the style
to the sample (formatting instruction).
The width and height of the text, header titles of odd and even pages etc.
Subject: LMCS 2002 Final Version
If you have some questions, please send e-mails to
with the subject
Subject: LMCS 2002 formatting question
Paper Preparation Guidelines
- The paper should be at most 15 pages.
- We strongly encourage that the papers are prepared
using the Academic Press LaTeX Class File "academic.cls",
which can be obtained from
- The introduction must state the following 6 points informally but
These criteria will be used by the referees while evaluating the paper.
- Problem : What problem is tackled in the paper.
- Scope : How the problem is related to Buchberger's work or interest.
- Motivation : Where the problem arises, etc.
- Difficulty : Why the problem cannot be solved trivially.
- Solution : What your solution is.
- Originality: Which part of your work is original.